We’re here to help with all of your tax needs. We are focused on understanding your business and your commercial needs and providing you with a timely solution at a cost effective price.
Whether you are buying or selling an asset or a business, expanding overseas, looking at succession planning for your business or estate, or just need advice on a specific issue, we can help.
Being part of the DFK affiliation, we can draw on the expertise of DFK member firms and obtain expert advice anywhere in the world.
We offer a broad range of New Zealand and International tax services that can manage your tax risks and exposure.
Some of the services we provide are:
- Corporate tax planning and structuring
- Indirect tax
- Inland Revenue investigations and reviews
- Transfer pricing
- International tax
- Due diligence
- Investment and commercial property tax advice
Tax credits can be claimed by individuals (not companies, trusts or partnerships) who:
- Earned taxable income during the period being claimed for; and
- Were in New Zealand at any time during the tax year (including non-residents)
You may qualify for a tax credit for:
- Donations made of $5 or more to an approved charity – Claimed up to the lesser of 33.33% of the total donation or 33.33% of your taxable income
- Payment of childcare or a housekeeper (with certain criteria to be met). The maximum that can be claimed for childcare and a housekeeper together is $310.00
For further information regarding tax credits, visit the tax credits section of the IRD website.
If you claimed a donation, childcare or housekeeper tax credit in the prior year, the IRD will automatically send you a Tax Credit Claim Form in April each year. Otherwise, click here for the latest version of the IRD 526 Tax Credit Claim Form.
This is information relates solely to individuals and individual income tax. There are other tax credits which have been introduced. Please contact our office for more information on these.