Secretarial & Administration
We can act for your business if you do not wish to take on extra staff for administration and secretarial duties. Our office can act for your business in areas of:
- Implementing on-line banking systems for your business so that funds transfers and account payments can be efficiently actioned
- Debtor management (sending out invoices, collecting payments and processing bank deposits)
- Creditor management (receiving all incoming mail from creditors and paying accounts through designated cheque accounts)
- Handling all phone enquiries with reference to accounts payable and receivables and general enquiries
- Word processing requirements either through formulation of letters or formatting existing correspondence
Administering your payroll can be time-consuming and divert you from the core activities of your business. Payroll & employment legislation is growing increasingly complex.
We can relieve you of this burden by providing a comprehensive and confidential payroll service, including:
- Customised payslips
- Administration of PAYE, statutory sick pay, annual leave etc
- IR-Filing to the IRD
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses and termination payments
Even if you have only a few employees, you will make savings by engaging us to administer your payroll.